- Analysis of more than 50 genetic variations
- Impact on more than 20 metabolic problems
- Evaluation of over 900 food types based on your genes
- Identify your individual needs for over 45 food ingredients
- Personalized micronutrient recipe for over 18 vitamins and minerals
- Evaluation of unhealthy food ingredients
What questions can this analysis answer?
- How can you prevent more than 20 metabolic problems through a correct diet?
- What is the best way to keep your homocysteines, your triglycerides, and your cholesterol within the normal range, through your diet?
- Is vitamin B2 effective in lowering the homocysteine?
- How strong is your body's defence against oxidative stress?
- How can you help your body fight against free radicals?
- Can you convert coenzyme Q10 to the active form?
- How quickly is caffeine broken down, and what influence does this have on your caffeine consumption?
- Is your need for iron increased, or should you absolutely avoid iron-rich foods?
- Is your typical calcium intake reduced?
- How can you improve the health of your joints through targeted nutrition?
- What foods should you avoid because of possible poor compatibility?
- What food ingredients should you avoid which ones should you consume?
- What quantity of over 18 different vitamins and minerals is recommended?
- How can you adjust your diet, so that you follow all of these?