- Analysis of 50+ genetic variations
- Impact on 20+ metabolic problems
- Review of over 1100 foods based on your genes
- Identify your individual needs for 20+ vitamins and minerals
- Evaluation of unhealthy food ingredients
- Nutrition plan with over 60 pages
- Free access to DNAnutriControl.com Menu Portal
- Also available in the DNC Package in combination with Weight Sensor
What questions can this analysis answer?
- What is the best way to keep your homocysteines, your triglycerides, and your cholesterol within the normal range, through your diet?
- Is vitamin B2 effective in lowering the homocysteine?
- Is the body capable to perform adequate detoxification from ash, soot, smoke, pesticides, weed, solvents and heavy metals?
- How can you help the detoxification process through your diet?
- How strong is your body's defence against oxidative stress?
- How can you help your body fight against free radicals?
- Can you convert coenzyme Q10 to the active form?
- How quickly is caffeine broken down, and what influence does this have on your caffeine consumption?
- Is there a predisposition to excessive alcohol consumption?
- Is your need for iron increased, or should you absolutely avoid iron-rich foods?
- Is your typical calcium intake reduced?
- How can you improve the health of your joints through targeted nutrition?
- What foods should you avoid because of possible poor compatibility?
- What food ingredients should you avoid which ones should you consume?
- What quantity of 20 + different vitamins and minerals is recommended?
- How can you prevent more than 20 metabolic problems through a correct diet?
- How can you adjust your diet, so that you follow all of these?